Grad Employee Access to Calm & Daily Burn
Daily Burn Subscriptions
How to Access the Calm App
Eligible Grad Employees can access Calm, the world's #1 app for meditation, sleep and relaxation.
To claim your free 1 year Calm subscription:
1) Log in to your account on the Enrollment Portal at hwtrust.geouaw.org
2) Go to your dashboard and opt into Calm.
3) Our system will generate a unique code for you and provide instructions for claiming your subscription. The clock starts on your 1 year subscription the day you access the code.
4) You will need to complete a benefits application to opt into Calm, even if it means you are declining all other benefits.
IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES
If you have any issues redeeming your free subscription, please visit https://support.calm.com and select “Submit a Request” on the top right corner. Be sure to mention UMass in your email to ensure the quickest service.
GETTING STARTED WITH CALM
READ THE SCIENCE BEHIND CALM
How to Access the Daily Burn
New Prepaid Membership: The Trust Fund has purchased prepaid 6‐month & 12 -month subscriptions to the online fitness platform, Daily Burn. These subscriptions are limited and are available on a first-come first-served basis.
6 month memberships: count as 1/2 of your wellness reimbursement for the plan year and can be combined with a standard reimbursement for eligible activities/items up to $95.
12 month memberships are in lieu of a wellness reimbursement.
To claim a Daily Burn subscription:
1) Opt into this benefit when you initially apply for benefits in the wellness section of the application at hwtrust.geouaw.org
2) Our system will generate a unique code for you and provide instructions for claiming your subscription. The clock starts on your subscription the day you use access the code.
3) You will need to complete a benefits application to opt into Daily Burn, even if it means you are declining all other benefits.